cellular net access?

		Is there any good way to get cellular access to the Internet in the
states at at least 28.8 k using my computer to get online? I don't care
what OS I must use as long as it's not required to upgrade to millenium or
xp, staying with 98 and linux. If it's a pcmcia card, is there a pci to
pcmcia adapter that I can put the card in a desktop system? Thanks.