Mounting Dos Partition on Bootup

On Sat, Dec 15, 2001 at 11:33:20AM -0000, Georgina wrote:
> Hi
>
> To automatically mount devices use the auto flag and not the noauto as
> suggested below.  Don't auto mount devices that have removable disks such as

Yeah I agree there, but there is no need for auto statement at all. If you
need access to dos partition all the time then mount it like other
partitions permanently.

I was in a hurry cutting and pasting from one part of email to the other
while installing RedHat 7.2 on a 4 CPU system before rushing to Christmas
party.

--
Rafael