From: blinux-list-admin@redhat.com
[mailto:blinux-list-admin@redhat.com]On Behalf Of Tony Baechler
Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2001 12:46 AM
To: blinux-list@redhat.com
Subject: Re: Mounting Dos Partition on Bootup

Hi.  You probably got tons of answers but here goes anyway.  The short
answer is to read the man page on /etc/fstab and make sure to use fat32 for
Win 9x, otherwise long filenames will not show up.  If you are using
Slackware, you are prompted for this during installation and it sets things
up automatically.  The way I did it was to make a directory called /win.  I
had subdirectories for all my drives under /win, like /win/c, /win/d,
etc.  I had to fiddle with /etc/fstab a few times before I got it right and
found the syntax confusing, but it was great once it worked.