RH Kickstart installation (Was: Re: Hello!)

Such systems probably can tell.  But there are some Open Bios
projects that have produced much more advanced and capable BIOS
implementations, tuned for Linux and servers.  There are vendors
that sell systems with these BIOS.  A large linux cluster that
would otherwise take 40 minutes or so to boot can come up in just
a few minutes., using the improved setup, which may include
firmware based OS software.  Of course an indispensable
requirement of such BIOS would have to be remote access and the
like, for headless machines.

LCR

--
L. C. Robinson