trying to get dos to boot from lilo

Hi!
I think now that it may not be able to get this disk to boot;  this is
dos6.2 which is pretty old; the drive it had worked on before was a win98
installation.

I went into dos and did fdisk; I had to change to disk 2 in the program,
and when I went into the option for activating a dos partition, it said
only partitions on disk 1 could be made active. Theoretically, the use of
"map-drive" might work around this problem, but I don't think it works in
this case.
So it looks like I either just keep on booting into dos with a
floppy,
which is no big deal, or experiment with dosemu, or a combination of the
two.
thanks.

Cheryl
Cheryl