A Bunch of Questions

Hello,
Well, I threw in the towel and just created a new user for the director
e-mail address, so I hope this goes through to the list. I wonder why
logging in with an address other than your login name is considered a
security risk.
Here are some other questions.
How do I delete a user?
How do I stop a running daemon like fetchmail without rebooting?
How can I transfer the messages in the inbox of one use to the inbox of
another?
Thanks.
John