linux, and unix.

SunOS is Sun's Operating System.  It most likely is SunOS 4.1.4 which is
a very old Operating system.  This is not Linux.  SunOS was used back in
my netcom.com shell account days in the very early 90's.  The problem
with SunOS is it has a lot of security holes.

Take care.

--
A new supply of round tuits has arrived and are available from your
admin.  Anyone who has been putting off work until they got a round