Question about "from" line in outgoing mail

Cheryl,

It would help to know which mail program he will be using.  For pine,
having the line
customized-hdrs=From:"John J. Boyer" <director@chpi.org>
should do the trick.  If he is using some other mailer, then someone else
on the list should be able to help.

--Michael Gorse / ICQ:22583968 / http://mgorse.home.dhs.org