Mail HowTo

Actually, there's a complicating factor here. The username "director" goes
with the domainname "chpi.org" which is not the provider's domainname but
I assume a domainname specifically given for your business, since there
are other email addresses at your office that are also chpi.org. This may
have already been discussed, as I've been too busy upgrading my hard drive
to pay much attention, but it seems to me that the fact that you have your
own official domainnames may change how you do your fetchmail and Pine
setups. Since i've not had this situation, I can't tell you now to set it
up, but I know there are other people on this list who have their own
domainnames.

Cheryl