From: "Automatic digest processor" <LISTSERV@BAMA.UA.EDU>
To: "Recipients of ADV-HTML digests" <ADV-HTML@BAMA.UA.EDU>
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2001 12:00 AM
Subject: ADV-HTML Digest - 22 Aug 2001 to 23 Aug 2001 (#2001-89)

There is one message totalling 35 lines in this issue.

Topics of the day:

  1. SUMMARY: The end is nigh

              Browser behaviour testing and reporting at
            http://www.htmlcompendium.org/ (North America).
                   Your tests would be appreciated.

  Answers to questions posted to ADV-HTML are sent to the question's
   author, who is required to post a summary of the responses he or
                             she receives.