Linux thread

On Wed, 8 Aug 2001, John J. Boyer wrote:

 > Ray,
 > I am glad you were able to subscribe. The Linux thread from blindprogramming seems to have snapped.
haven't seen much about it, although it's quite easy really.

Linux actually (like all unices) is a server-os.

 > John
 >
 > Computers to Help People, Inc.
 > http://www.chpi.org
 > 825 East Johnson; Madison, WI 53703

slainte mhaith (good health), slainte (cheers)
Uisce Beatha (water of live/health)
Andor Demarteau                 E-mail: ademarte@students.cs.uu.nl
student computer science        www: http://www.students.cs.uu.nl/~ademarte/
Utrecht University              irc: see webpage for details
Believe in yourself, know what you want, and make it happen!