Radio tuner 4 console

>What's special about this radio-TV card? What does the teletext thing do
>anyway, read the text displayed on TV? Kind of a little off topic, is there
>a way to get text from things like nintendo read with speech some how?

Teletext is a textual-services-mode on your cable services network only
available in europe (i think). You can read news, TV programs and even
subtitles for some broadcasts.
Since teletext is NOT video but binary data (not ASCI but similar), it has
to be decoded. It has the advantage that it could be read by blind people.
Using a a TV-card in your PC this is something easy to do. On linux there
is a simple solution available:
alevt (http://lecker.essen.de/~froese/alevt/alevt-1.6.0.tar.gz)

Greetings,

Yves