blinux list can a tieman keybrl work with brltty

[quoted lines by Andor Demarteau on August 3, 2001, at 22:55]

>What would be neede to get i.e. the CombiBraille driver to work on the
>lpt-port as opposed to the serial-driver already present in brltty?

 Information from its manufacturer regarding how the parallel port is being
used, e.g. which mode should it be in, and regarding the byte sequences which
must be sent to it and which are sent by it in order to operate it. The byte
sequences may well be the same as those used with the serial port, but it's
good to be sure.

EMail: dave@mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | if you're concerned about Hell.