blinux list can a tieman keybrl work with brltty

[quoted lines by Andor Demarteau on August 3, 2001, at 08:51]

>I doubt it Ian,
>All displays sofar work via the serial(comm)-ports and not over the
>ppt-port (although the last one is present on multiple displays).

There's no technical reason why the parallel port for any and all displays
which have one couldn't be supported. It's simply a matter of getting the
manufacturer to provide the details regarding the communication protocol being
used. I welcome all such input.

EMail: dave@mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | if you're concerned about Hell.