blinux list can a tieman keybrl work with brltty

Good morning

I have this very old Tieman KeyBrl 45 cell display. it has 5 status cells,
40 normal display cells, 8 dots per cel

it has no cursor routing keys on it and only 6 keys for working the display.

I have some primative software that is supposed to work under MS dos

the display only has a 25 pin paralell port on the back and when I went to
the BRLTTY cite it only mentioned 9 pin cereal port displays

I want to get rid of this display and have tried to cell it before lots of
times

What I really want is for some blind school say in Africa to have the
display

but I don't know the best way to get it from Australia to there and not only
that I cant find a MS Windows screen reader that wil drive such an old
device.

so I was hoping that may be some Linux system would be able to use it and
that some how we as a Linux community could support say a deaf blind school.

just a thought

thanks

Ian
iblackburn@gesb.wa.gov.au

 Standard disclaimer:
 Any recipient of this communication acknowledges that:
 * the Government Employees Superannuation Board accepts no responsibility
 for the contents, nor the validity of this communication; and
 * they do not rely on any view given unless it is properly authorised.