Re: indenting with tabs

> I know this isn't the subject, but how do I unsubscribe from this list.
> Thanks and I apologise for jumping in on top of this subject thread.

When I subscribed in April 1999, I send email with "subscribe"
as subject to blinux-develop-request@xxxxxxxxxx .  This used
to be working with all mail servers. Nowadays, everybody uses mailman
advertising the web interface, but the "-request" address is
supported as well.

Still better: these lines are included in all messages: