SVG, blinux and IBM-HPR

It would be a significant step if IBM Home Page Reader (or another talking web browser) could read Scaleable Vector Graphics.

SVG is a W3C standard for web graphics.

please excuse cross-posting

Jonathan Chetwynd

http://www.peepo.co.uk is one possible test case.

SVG is popular with accessibility aware developers but this vital area is handicapped by the lack of appropriate tools