Using XGrabPointer

Hello All,

I have a need to determine when the mouse is moved on
a Linux system.  Ultimately, my Java program will call
a C program that can determine and notify Java when
the mouse pointer has been moved.  I have been looking
at using XLib and use the XGrabPointer but am having
trouble satisfying all of the XGrabPointer parameters
and am new to the XLib programming world.

Does anybody have a sample program that uses
XGrabPointer to determine mouse activity?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank You,
Dallas
dallas_glidewell@xxxxxxxxxxx