[BDLG] XtAppMainLoop

I have two quwstions first how does a program process events when the
XtAppMainLoop is used and secondly why do I get a segmentation violation
when ever I tryto run it.

The following is a list of arguements that I have used with the gcc to try
and get the program to run with XtAppMainLoop, the program runs fine
without XtAppMainLoop

gcc -o test test3.c -lX11 -lXext -lfl -lXss -lXxf86misc
-lXxf86vm -lXxf86dga -lXdpms -lXau -lXdmcp -lXmu -loldX -lXp -lXt -lXaw
-lXi -lXtst -lPEX5 -lXIE -lICE -lSM -lXpm -lxkbfile -lm

If this command appears on more than one line it shouldn't

I know that there is nothing wrong with my libraries because xeyes
compiles fine on my system, I got the list of arguements from it's
Makefile.

Thank you

[Index of Archives]     [Linux for the Blind]     [Fedora]     [Kernel List]     [Red Hat Install]     [Red Hat Watch List]     [Red Hat Development]     [Gimp]     [Yosemite News]     [Big List of Linux Books]