Re: Combined or separate speech/braille solution?

> I can see you've taken law classes.

Ouch, that smarts.  Yeah, I string up complex sentences when running
"stream of consciousness" but fortunately my professional writing is
concise.  Maybe not Hemingway, but at least no worse than Salinger. :-)

Though I do worry about what legal writing is doing to warp my
direct writing style...

 -lar
"The sum of all we drive at is that every man may enjoy the same rights that
are granted to others." -- John Locke, 1689, A Letter Concerning Toleration

[Index of Archives]     [Linux for the Blind]     [Fedora]     [Kernel List]     [Red Hat Install]     [Red Hat Watch List]     [Red Hat Development]     [Gimp]     [Yosemite News]     [Big List of Linux Books]