Re: forwarded message from Jason White

I didn't say I didn't like X nor  did I say I would never use it.  There
are times and Machines however that I would not put Xwin on and the speech
solution shoudl be availible for those times.  Two of my servers here at
my business do not have Xwin on them mainly because it is an unneededload
on the system.  The other two do have Xwin and yes I would like to be able
to use it if needed.

Ken /whsitler