Re: [Cocci] Parse error with genl-const.cocci

On Fri, 1 Dec 2017, Johannes Berg wrote:

> +cocci list
>
> Hi,
>
> Looks like you made a really deep investigation here - awesome, thanks
> for doing that!

Hello,

The attribute metavariable declaration has become attribute name, to be
more like eg declarer name, iterator name, etc.

The handling of attributes has also been extended so that you can actually
match against them in some cases, such as on function declarations.  On
the oher hand, nothing was done to allow attributes in front of types that
are alone.

I can try to fix this.  In the short term, perhaps using 1.0.4 is
acceptable.

julia