Re: parse-integer support

Hi,

> I've progressed a bit in my endeavor to backport the sound drivers with
> only a few compilation errors but I've reached a blocking point. The
> audio drivers were converted to use parse_integer this summer but I
> can't figure out how to back port this.

Err, I can't even figure out what "parse_integer" is? Such a function
doesn't exist in my kernel

> If I add include/linux/parse-integer to copy-list then there are tons of
> redeclations.

Neither does a file called include/linux/parse-integer(.h)

If you can point out what you really meant here then I'm sure this is
easy to fix, but without looking at the code (which clearly I can't)
there's not much I can do.

johannes