Query Regarding Licensing for AGL Image Packaged as a VM Inside a Target Image

Hi AGL Community,

I have a question regarding the licensing terms applicable when packaging the AGL image as a Virtual Machine (VM) inside a target image.
As AGL incorporates various components under GPLv1, GPLv2, GPLv3, LGPLv1, LGPLv2, and LGPLv3 licenses, could you kindly provide insights into any specific license considerations relevant to this scenario?
I'm seeking clarification on the permissibility of including proprietary components outside the AGL Virtual Machine (VM) image. Could you please advise if this would violate any licensing terms?

Senthil
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#10931) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_