Display lightup gui takes too long while resume

[AMD Official Use Only - General]

Hi Marius and all,

We are facing issue in display lightup, where it takes more than 20s to light up diplay after resume. I am describing issue in detail in below.

Setup detail
Platform - amd ryzen apu
OS details - Xen, Ubuntu as dom0 and agl domU.

Issue description
When we are suspending agl domU and then resuming back display lightup takes very long randomly from 3sec to 30 sec around, however agl vm becomes accessible just after 1 sec, we are able to access via ssh and xl console. not getting any clue form dmesg or journalctl.

Extra info - if we run some GPU load applications such as Glmark2 and then do s3 and resume, we don't see this issue and display lightup comes back in a second.

Command used for s3 and resume
xl trigger <agl domid> sleep
xl trigger <agl domid> s3resume

Please provide inputs to assess why extra time is taken gui resume.

Best Regards
Rahul
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#10759) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_