AGL VM s3 suspend state query

[AMD Official Use Only - General]

Hi All,

We are using AGL as VM with Xen qemu.

We are try to trying the suspend AGL VM from host VM, we could see AGL VM suspends and unable to access and perform any operation.

For display we have different observation, display freezes but doesn’t get blank/off like the other Linux VM’s(Ubuntu).

Command used to suspend from host - xl trigger domain id sleep

Command used to resume from host - xl trigger domain id s3resume

Even if we try to suspend AGL VM from Weston terminal using systemctrl suspend, behavior remains same.

We are expecting to have display off for our AGL VM.

Please provide your comments and inputs on this.

Best Regards,

Rahul

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#10606) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_