Re: OpenSSH not installed - Help #agl

Hi, Marius.

Thank you very much for this helpful information.

I did actually add `ssh-server-openssh` to my EXTRA_IMAGE_FEATURES earlier and that worked (EXTRA_IMAGE_FEATURES = "debug-tweaks tools-sdk tools-debug dev-pkgs"), but you have (rightly) pointed out a bigger problem to me that I was assigning instead of appending, which is likely my main problem.

Thank you very much.
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#10602) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #agl

_._,_._,_