Car/Scooter Development Quick Start Reference

Hi,

I'm working on car/scooter development using AGL architecture. I have tested demo applications (qt and html5) on Raspberry Pi4.
Now I'm looking forward to starting developing software for cars/scooters.

Requirement 1:
1. I multiple players in APP/HMI layer (say MediaPlayer1, MediaPlayer2, MediaPlayer3)
2. I have NativePlayer which possibly will be a part of Application framework
3. Native player using gstreamer for playback.
4. Same native player will be used by the camera.

Requirement 2:
Developing photo gallery.

Please guide me to create a layer, add recipes to it and create a software distribution.
How can I create a command "bitbake agl-my-application" instead of "bitbake agl-demo-platform" that generates *-my-application.*.xz file.

Below is my setup
OS: Ubuntu 20.04
Target: Raspberry Pi 4
source code branch: octopus

Kindly share if there are any tutorials/documents that can guide me in the right direction.

--
Praveen Sonare
Senior Architect

Intelligent Scooters From The Future.

https://scooterson.com

SG: +65 8405 2870

Follow us on:

Scooterson INC. is registered in Delaware, US as a Delaware Corporation
Address: 548 Market St #71050 San Francisco, California 94104

The information in this email is intended only for the named recipient and may be privileged or confidential. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender immediately, delete this email from your system and do not take action based on this email. Please note that in these circumstances, the use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this information is strictly prohibited. Scooterson Inc. does not guarantee this email accuracy or that factual errors have not occurred and is not liable in any way for its content. E-mails are susceptible to alteration. Scooterson Inc. shall not be liable for the message if altered, changed or falsified.
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#10570) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_