List of all available AGL BitBake images #agl

Hi.

I'm having some difficulty understanding the list of available AGL targets/images you can build with bitbake and was hoping for a little more clarity.

I've previously built the `agl-demo-platform` successfully (following the -instructions) and I can find `agl-demo-platform` as a suggested target in /octopus/meta-agl/templates/base/conf-notes.txt among several others (just grepping `agl-demo-platform` to try find some indication).

However, if I search for `agl-demo-platform-html5` (following the RaspberryPi instructions), I can find this referenced in /octopus/meta-agl-demo/conf/conf-notes.txt and not in the other notes file (/octopus/meta-agl/templates/base/conf-notes.txt)

Can I run all these 'images/targets' (listed in both files) with BitBake? I would just like to understand what options are available to me, apart from the `agl-demo-platform`

Thanks!

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#10523) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #agl

_._,_._,_