Re: How To Boot My Custom Board with AGL Image(rootfs.wic.xz)

Hi Team AGL,
Hi Jan Simon Moeller,
Thank you so much for your response.
Here I attached the log from u-boot and printenv files as pictures.Will you please kindly look into it and suggest to me anything i need to do more.

Thanks and Regards
Murali