Re: 回复: [agl-dev-community] About BeagleBone disk space

On Tue, 21 Mar 2023, yanxk.fnst@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Well, the thing is we are checking the disk space for bbe to see if it would meet a situation that is running out of space due to executing "agl-test".
>
> We have made an estimate of the space required for the final agl-test, which showed that we need:
>
> 1G for "/usr/" which is mounted on "/"   →   bbe had 710MB left available, so, not enough.
>
> 350MB for "/var/run" which is mounted on "/run"   →   bbe had 191MB left available, so, not enough either.
>
> Other boards like H3, rpi4, the QEMUs all look fine.
>
> We got data by using agl lava for the disk space info.
>
> So, this is it. The BBE would not successfully finish up the agl-test due to in lack of space.
>
> That is the problem.

Where do the 1G and 350MB numbers come from?  Is it that there are
testcases that write out that much data?  If so, then those tests will
need to be made platform specific, I guess.  There may also need to be
a discussion on when these tests get run, since if they're tied to CI
it starts to seem like it could shorten the life of the SD cards in some
of the platforms.  I'd also be concerned about how long they'll take if
they're tied to CI.

Scott