回复: [agl-dev-community] About BeagleBone disk space

Well, the thing is we are checking the disk space for bbe to see if it would meet a situation that is running out of space due to executing "agl-test".

We have made an estimate of the space required for the final agl-test, which showed that we need:

1G for "/usr/" which is mounted on "/"   →   bbe had 710MB left available, so, not enough.

350MB for "/var/run" which is mounted on "/run"   →   bbe had 191MB left available, so, not enough either.

Other boards like H3, rpi4, the QEMUs all look fine.

We got data by using agl lava for the disk space info.

So, this is it. The BBE would not successfully finish up the agl-test due to in lack of space.

That is the problem.

Best,
Yan