AGL Community Updates

A quick update for everyone.

1) Our new meeting schedule went into effect this week so just a reminder that the weekly developer call will be on Thursday starting this week.  For those outside of the US and Canada it will start one hour later because the time has changed for the summer here. Here is what out new schedule looks like

https://lists.automotivelinux.org/g/agl-main/files/New%20AGL%20Meeting%20Schedule.pdf

2) Due to a public holiday in Japan on Tuesday we are postponing the SAT and SDV expert group meetings to next week.  I updated the calendar already.

https://lists.automotivelinux.org/g/agl-dev-community/calendar

3) We had a very successful All-Member Meeting in Berlin two weeks ago. Videos of the  presentations have all been uploaded to YouTube!. Check them out here

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6EdENMl-83ix2CIfIjZFPtbGe9jAqh_N

Regards,
Walt

Walt Miner
AGL Community Manager
The Linux Foundation

Visit us at:

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#10468) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_