Automotive Grade Linux and CAN Low Level #agl

Hi, I am an undergraduate student who is working on a thesis involving AGL. The focus is related to the interaction with CAN frames. Doing some research on the internet, I came across a service called agl-can-low-level-service. I therefore thought it would be for me.

However, I encountered difficulties installing the agl-serivce-can-low-level widget (which can be found at the following link: https://git.automotivelinux.org/apps/agl-service-can-low-level/tree/docs/2-Installation.md).

After installing the sdk following the instructions from the IOT.BZH team (link: https://github.com/automotive-grade-linux/docs-agl/blob/master/docs/getting-started/setup-sdk-environment.md) and after downloading the image (in my case QEMU: https://download.automotivelinux.org/AGL/snapshots/octopus/latest/qemux86-64/deploy/sdk/poky-agl-glibc-x86_64-agl-demo-platform-crosssdk-corei7-64-qemux86-64-toolchain-15.0.0.sh), I have difficulty running the cmake .. command for the above widget.

Specifically, when I run the command inside the build directory of the agl-serivce-can-low-level folder, the following error is displayed: CMakeAfbTemplates is missing.

I read, on the internet, that the CMakeAfbTempaltes file should be present in the sdk.

What should I do for the compilation to be successful?
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#10463) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #agl

_._,_._,_