回复:[agl-dev-community] Collabora weekly report W/E 19th February 2023

hello Kiril,

thank you for your  replay email.  I am a system architect of ebanma  company. my company would like to  join AGL.
so, we want to learn more information for example:

  1. What is the process to join AGL?
  2. What is the difference between the different membership levels?
    example:
    Platinum, Gold, Silver, and Bronze
    3.How much membership fee is required to join various members?
    4: What are the benefits of different membership levels?
can you answer these questions for me  or
provide me a correct email address.
thank you very much.

              Best regards,
               liweijie