Build option for certain Yocto image?

Dear community

Thanks for developing so many features.
While I was looking for possible Yocto images to start with, I came across with this picture
https://changgo.bbangya.org/s/XzYyQrdJcTc5qzA

Could I know the included AGL feature and bitbake build command for this image if possible?

Best regards
Nam
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#10427) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_