I need Suggestions From AGL Team

Hi Team AGL,

Greetings Of The Day,

I would like to build AGL Image for My Target Machine i.e.,Kontron Smarc-Samx6i. The following link will provide complete information about my Target Machine.
https://www.kontron.com/en/products/smarc-samx6i/p89810.

So here I have,
1.BSP Layer for My Target Machine (successfully build yocto image in ubuntu14 and yocto-release is yocto-pyro).

Now My plan is to build AGL Image with the available BSP is
Step : 1
              Initially I will migrate the BSP Layer from pyro version to Dunfell version.
Step : 2
             Then I will add This Updated BSP to AGL and I will build the image.
Step : 3
            Once The Image is Built i will boot My Target Machine with The AGL Image.

Here is my question.
The above way is right to proceed to build AGL Image or if any other way is available.

Thanks and Regards
Murali
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#10417) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_