AGL Reference board LVDS bring up

Dear all
Hope you are well ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ

I would like to bring up 1 more LVDS interface on the reference hardware other than currently working 2 HDMI (Owned by containers).
As far as I check, LVDS can be enabled by modifying dtsi but it requires a specific board that is similar to HDMI passthrough board but with LVDS-HDMI converter on it.
And it seems it needs to be controlled over I2C.
[Reference hardware chipset block diagram] : https://wiki.automotivelinux.org/_media/eg-rhsa/r-car_h3_reference_hardware_blockdiagram_20191126.pdf

Could I get any information regarding bringing up this interface?
Any means of help would be much appreciated

Best regards
Nam

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#10416) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_