Re: Broken Link in AGL docs

On 19/12/2022 20:49, Vinod Ahuja via lists.automotivelinux.org wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was testing broken hyperlinks of the AGL doc and found many, but following below are the ones I am unable to locate or not sure of the proper links. If anyone can help provide the correct links, I will update the documentation.
>
>  1. Prebuild image link for BBE <https://docs.automotivelinux.org/en/master/#01_Getting_Started/01_Quickstart/01_Using_Ready_Made_Images/#2-beaglebone-enhanced-bbe> is broken.

My understanding is that images for the BBE are no longer built
in CI for master, so there is no bbe directory under https://
download.automotivelinux.org/AGL/snapshots/master/latest/. The root
cause here is that we don't have full graphics support for the BBE or
other TI-based platforms in the Yocto kirkstone branch yet, though we're
hoping that will be fixed by TI soon.

Our plan was to build the telematics demo (which doesn't require
graphics) for the BBE in CI for now.

Jan-Simon: Is the BBE telematics build enabled in CI? If not, is there
anything we can do to help get this running?

Thanks,

--
Paul Barker
Principal Software Engineer