SENT Protocol for Powertrain applications

Hello all,

we are currently implementing different applications using AGL to read values from typical powertrain related sensors and control powertrain actuators (EGR Valve, HFM Sensor, Lambda Sensor, Temperature / Pressure sensors, etc.).

The HW relevant signals / protocols we are using so far:
- PWM, Spi, ADC, DAC, CAN.

We would like to be able to read values from SENT protocol based sensors as their use has become quite widespread in powertrain applications. So we would like to know if there is already any implementation of the SENT protocol within AGL?

Else we would try and implement it from scratch.

Best Regards,
Carles
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#10332) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_