IP address of demo version of instrument cluster

[AMD Official Use Only - General]

Hi,

We are working to get boot time data for demo version of instrument cluster, for that we want to login to system to kernel log and other user space activities.

Just wanted to check what are the ways to login to system. And how can we know the IP address of system booted in IC demo mode.

Best Regards,

Rahuk

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#10320) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_