Using latest mainline kernel for AGL project

[AMD Official Use Only - General]

Hi All,

For a customized AGL project, I wanted to use upcoming LTS Linux kernel 6.1 with latest Needlefish AGL release.

Wanted to understand, if it easy to do and which layers we need to make changes regarding this.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Rahul

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#10318) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_