AGL virtualization

Dear All,

I am starting to learn AGL and different virtualization techniques within aarch64 embedded domain. I had a quick research on the Internet but I still have some question which is not totally clear for me and I hope you can help me with the newest information. My questions are followings:

1. I read that there is a support for KVM and it is integrated. Is it possible to create a "host" machine from AGL which runs the other guest operating systems? Or is it only possible to run AGL as a guest OS?

2. I also read that the same integration is started for Xen, but I did not find any further information except that the first steps and patches were created. As Xen applies PV technique, the Dom0 and DomU OSes both must be modified. As I had a look at the Xen wiki, I did not find AGL in the list of the Dom0 or DomU supported OSes. Could you please give me a short report on the actual status about the cooperation with the Xen project and the available solutions?

Thank you very much in advance for the useful information and for an early reply.

Best regards,

Márton Sánta

This transmission is intended solely for the addressee and contains confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately inform the sender and delete the message and any attachments from your system.
Furthermore, please do not copy the message or disclose the contents to anyone unless agreed otherwise. To the extent permitted by law we shall in no way be liable for any damages, whatever their nature, arising out of transmission failures, viruses, external influence, delays and the like.
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#10251) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_