meta-agl-core-test

Hello Jan Simon

A few days ago, I tried to add the 'aiostress' test set to 'agl-test-framework'.

I found the existing recipe file for aiostress: ' meta-agl/tree/meta-agl-core-test/recipes-test/aostress/aiostress_0.22.bb',

But it could not be compiled successfully, so I tried to solve the compilation error and submitted the patch 28047.

And I found that 'aiostress' was not specified in 'packagegroup-agl-test.bb', is it because there is a problem with its recipe file?

Are there plans to add new test sets in 'meta-agl-core-test' later? I'm afraid that when I add test set to 'agl-extend-test' later, it will be duplicate with new test set here.

I want to support the test sets from 'meta-agl-core-test' in 'agl-test-framework', do you agree with it?

Best regards,

Du Erpei

Intelligent Vehicle

Nanjing Fujitsu Nanda Software Tech. Co., Ltd.(FNST)

No.6 Wenzhu Road, Software Avenue, Nanjing, 210012, China TEL  :

+86-25-86630566-9452

COINS: 7998-8557

FAX  : +86-25-83317685

MAIL : duep.fnst@xxxxxxxxxxx

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#10194) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_