Re: AGL Virtual machine not displaying the demo

I performed all the steps on the local machine, and in the last step of the documentation i.e. "Return to the UI and click on Start." When I follow this step in my oracle virtual box AGL OS starts but instead of directly showing the AGL demo screen I get an AGL login screen.

In my previous installations a few months back of AGL in the virtual box when I start the virtual box, AGL OS directly goes to the demo screen like this one.

Whereas in my current installation instead of getting this screen I am getting the login option.

I hope this is clear now as to what I am looking for.

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#10192) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_