Re: ogl cts failing with segfault from libwayland-client.so

[AMD Official Use Only - General]

Hi ,

Thanks for the inputs.

I have created JIRA ticket here https://jira.automotivelinux.org/browse/SPEC-4577 and provide logs with WAYLAND_DEBUG=1 and core dump details.

>>All the applications are ran as maximized. If the client doesn't resize its window, the wayland connection >>will be terminated.

Yes from the logs I could see segfault happends just after wl_compositor call.
[1176876.623]  -> wl_compositor@4.create_surface(new id wl_surface@7)

>>Are you running a version release? Or master/latest?
Same version which points AGL points to, latest also has problem.

Best Regards,
Rahul