Re: Issue with SDK in Nifty Needlefish v14.0.0

Hello Jan-Simon,

helloworld is just an executable created from VSCode using CMake: Quick Start and the main.cpp is just a simple Hello World:
#include <iostream>

int main(int, char**) {
    std::cout << "Hello, world!\n";
}

Originally I had tried with my application and got the same error (the musl library was also there). So I just decided to try with the simplest thing I could think of to see if it was related to my app.

In my build I've done following modifications, which I also had in Lucky Lamprey, where it all worked:
- Added pwm.dtbo in rpi-base.inc
- In local.conf I enabled CAN, SPI, I2C, added the bcm2835-staticdev package and also the "tools-sdk" and "tools-debug"

I will try to rebuild from scratch with no modifications and report back if the issue still occurs.

Thanks,
Carles

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#10105) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_