Re: latest master branch flutter build - smudge filter lfs failed downloading

On Wed, 17 Aug 2022, Bernard wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
> Don't mean to hassle anyone 😋, but I just retried this after 11days as
> after catching up with the emails. I see some new meta-flutter changes have
> come through.
> Just to play it safe I completely zapped my build directory then master
> branch repo sync but was surprised I got the exact same error message.
> Appreciate any new feedback
>
> $ git-lfs filter-process
> Error downloading object: plugins/assets/Audio.mp3 (c0d5157): Smudge error:
> Error downloading plugins/assets/Audio.mp3
> (c0d515701793564cd80649c10d5f3b85c24ceb5471a29e8a898b9716921f95c5): batch
> response: Post
> https://github.com/meta-flutter/tests.git/info/lfs/objects/batch: dial tcp:
> lookup github.com: Temporary failure in name resolut
> ion
>
> Post https://github.com/meta-flutter/tests.git/info/lfs/objects/batch: dial
> tcp: lookup github.com: Temporary failure in name resolution
> batch response

I've never seen it here, but I've not tried building agl-image-flutter for
a couple of weeks, it's been a lower priority for me now that we've
switched to agl-ivi-demo-platform-flutter as our focus.  It's possibly
another instance of something trying to use the network outside of the
fetch task.

Scott