Re: [agl-main] AGL F2F Workshop to be held Sep 27-29 in Tokyo

If you would like to attend this workshop in person, this is a reminder that the deadline for getting you entered into the ERFS system to request a visa for Japan is coming up on August 1.   We are starting to work on the training classes for September 29.  Let me know if you have any thoughts on training classes you would be interested in seeing us create or if there is a session you would like to give.

Regards,
Walt

Walt Miner
AGL Community Manager