Smartphone interaction. Absolute beginner question

Hello all

I am absolute beginner in AGL. I am confused about the AGL Smartphone Interaction implementation.

I only would like to know if is possible or not interact with Google Maps or other smartphone applications from a IVI implemented with AGL.

Android Auto or Carplay can be a solution but I don't know if AGL has implemented the neccessary (propietary) protocols.
Mirror Link can be another solution but I don't know what I need in smarphone side or IVI side.

It's very hard to find some clear information about this. I would appreciate any information or reading.

Thanks in advance.

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#9953) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_